Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dillons Mastercard

OK so if you're like me the last thing you want is another credit card BUT the Dillons mastercard really is a great deal. I'm just sorry it took me so long to give in. First of all by having it you automatically get WAY more fuel points, and who couldn't use cheaper gas right now. But the best part is the FREE GROCERIES!!! They give you a $25.00 gift card just for signing up, plus another $25 (up to $75) for every perscription you fill. THATS $100 FREE RIGHT OFF THE BAT! Then every quarter they mail you Dillons gift cards based on how much you spent. So far we have gotten between $40-$80 each quarter. And by having that card you get tons of "extras" coupons. Most are a really good deal and are considered store coupons so you can combine with your other coupons.
Wow... I sound like an advertisement but I swear they didn't pay me!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Dawn! This is great information for someone like me who's interested in starting to use coupons. I was wondering...would you recommend getting the Sunday Paper for the coupons? Would I get enough savings from them to balance out the cost of the newspaper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I wasn't using the paper but I've found that some weeks there are some really good coupons. If you know someone that gets the paper maybe they could save the coupons for you? I have my husband bring it home from work so we don't have to pay for it. You can also go to Procter and Gamble's website and register for coupons and they will email you when they put their big "super savers" in the Sunday paper. Then you could just go buy that issue at the store. When the these come out it is definitely worth the cost of the paper. Combining this with store offers is how I usually get lots of "free" stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Thanks for the information. My in-lawns get the Sunday paper and can have them save the coupon section for me to go through. :)

    ReplyDelete