Thursday, March 24, 2011

Coupon Mommy

So after hearing of my new hobby many of you have contacted me wanting help couponing. I thought it may be best to create a blog with my "deal findings" that way we can all help eachother to save money! If you have found a great deal please share! I will try to keep up with this every week and post what cheap/free/awesome deals I have found.
Usually I do my grocery shopping at Dillons and use a combination of ecoupons, manufacturer coupons and store coupons to gets lots of stuff free or very cheap. I'll post more later on how to find these coupons.

2 comments:

  1. So are you able to get everything at Dillons, or do you have to go to a bunch of different stores to get the good deals?

    I've always wanted to try doing the major couponing but I haven't taken the time.

    I have found:
    www.coupons.com
    www.couponmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I guess it depends how much time you have. I usually just go to Dillons, but sometimes Target or Walgreens has better prices so I might go there too especially if I need quite a bit of stuff. I Despise Walmart so I avoid it at all costs, unless they just have an awesome deal I can't pass up (and then I send Jon to go get it hahaha)
    Thanks for sharing the websites!
    My goal is that we can all share tips and help eachother keep costs down ;)

    ReplyDelete